Our school is preparing graduates to succeed in high-caliber secondary schools. Here’s how:
- Full accreditation by the Middle States Association Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Data-driven instruction and use of robust data analysis to monitor classroom results and student growth, enabling us to rapidly adjust to student needs
- Network-wide implementation of the research-based math curriculum Eureka Math to improve student achievement in mathematics
- Network-wide implementation of top-rated English Language Arts (ELA) curriculums: CKLA for Pre-K and EL Education for K-8
- Hiring and training principals to be instructional leaders with a primary focus on curriculum, instruction, and supporting teachers in the classroom
- Teacher development and coaching led by the central office team and school leader
Student Support Program
Our support program enables students with diverse learning needs to receive special ed services within general education classrooms. Learn more on the FAQs page.
Our STEAM Lab is a specially equipped facility in which students in all grades can participate in hands-on, experiential learning.
We have chromebooks or iPads in each classroom in our middle school and for each grade in PreK-4th grade..